Ah, the cliche blog about Lollapalooza. I have to though, and you were waiting for it, so enjoy. I love it. #lolla2012 was awesome- If you did it right….
- DO Wear shades. Unless you want a wrinkle tan line in your forehead. It has happened to me before. Don’t laugh.
- DO Buy a three day pass in May. Don’t be all like “nah dude, I’m not gonna go. F that music festival” because we all know you’re going to end up dropping $150 for just a Saturday day pass. Moh bang for yo buck.
- DO Go with a group of friends! As fun as it is to groove solo, it’s way more enjoyable to listen to your favorite tune together.
- DO Dress funky and trendy. College dress up parties are over- this is one of our only excuses of the year. Girls get to pretend they’re trendy NASTYGAL models and boys get to pretend they are the spokesperson for American Apparel as well as embrace their inner metro.
- DON’T Walk past and give me a high five while screaming “LOLLA BITCHES!” or “WOOOHOOO!!!” 1. I’m trying to watch Miike Snow here and 2. You’re covered in mud because your drunk ass thought it was a good idea to roll around in the mud.
- DON’T Wear war paint. Don’t put streaks on the side of your bicep. Don’t put it under your eyes. Don’t mix it with glitter and rub it across your collar bones. Unless I’m missing out on some awesome new phenomenon, it’s stupid.
- DON’T Get separated from your crew. I don’t care if you just saw your BFF from 3rd grade or some guy that you’re trying to go home with. You will NOT be able to find your friends, and the cell phone reception does not work for our favor.
- DON’T Get so drunk that you’re that kid sittin’ on the curbside waving to everyone, or sleeping. Get a grip.
This list can go on and on, and I’m sure everyone’s experiences were different than mine.
SO, have any additionally DO’s or DONT’S from your weekend? Comment and share!